1. Managing Blades Application team on setup projects & regular DOE support that cope with BU strategy
2. Interfaces with R&D, manufacturing engineering & production personnel to develop solutions & ensure implementation
3. Provides technical support in determining feasibility of the product for customer requirements
1. Solid application & customer support experience, preferable to have dicing experience
2. Strong project management skill
3. Educational Requirements ：Bachelors Degree or above
二、某瑞士企业——Regional Sales Manager Automotive
1. Develop new customers in Automotive industry, grow up new business opportunities from both the existing and potential customers
2. Develop and implement the business development plan
3. Achieve sales budget. Apply company's sales strategy
4. Keep close contact with the customers & provide satisfied service to them.
5. Collect and analyze the marketing and competition information for decision marketing
1.> 3 years sales/ PM experience in automotive industry, especially power train related.
2. Bachelor degree of powertrain/automotive/mechanic engineering or equivalent will be plus.
3. Work with great passion and like challenges
4. Honest, self-motivated, open-minded, responsible, result oriented.
5. Good communication and presentation skills
6. Proficient in both spoken and written in English Requirements:
1. In close collaboration with key stakeholders, to medically monitor clinical development
2. To provide medical expertise and lead as required:
documentation including but not limited to the IB, clinical summaries, response to queries from the regulatory authorities, clinical study synopses and protocols, discussion and conclusion on Clinical Study Reports and to ensure the coherence on the interpretation of the data.
3.To monitor & facilitate the conduct of clinical studies, to alert the project team to any safety issues which may have a potential impact on the clinical development of the product or its target market。
4. To be co-responsible with clinical operations of clinical trials and proactively identify potential problems of a clinical nature that might have a deleterious effect on program's timely completion and report these to the project team。
5. To propose upon consultation with clinical operations pragmatic solutions to insure the efficient ethical & quality conduct of clinical trials
6. To establish and maintain professional relationships between the company, external medical experts and key opinion leaders and to represent Drug Development at investigators' meeting or expert panels as required 。
1. Intimate knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
2. An understanding of the drug development process.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
4. Good computer literacy.
5. Travel as required
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Keep company petty cash, blank bank forms and checks.
2. Review the invoice in approved employee’s expense report, check the authenticity of the attached invoice.
3. Review vendor payment application and post invoice in system .
4. Preparing payment requests through e-banks.
5. Upload the changed/new bank information online banking
6. Foreign Currency exchange rate maintenance in system and SAFE clearance.
7. Prepare weekly bank statement and submit to accounting head.
8. Prepare payment forecast and funds request every week.
9. Golden Tax domestic VAT invoice billing.
10. Skytech export VAT tax invoice billing.
11. Input VAT return.
12. Finish other assigned jobs.
1. Two years or above teaching experience in kindergarten or training center for kids.
2. At least one year teaching experience in China.
3. With bachelor degree, preferably in early childhood education or English language teaching.
4. Possession of TESOL certificate is preferred.
5. Native English speaker.
6. Healthy and active; pleasant looking and well presented.
1. Prepare training.
2. Self-responsible at group.
3. Training at customer and in Suzhou.
4. General training.
5. Training of employee.
6. Support for making instruction manual.
7. Built up instruction manual in Chinese.
1. Bachelor degree in mechanical filed.
2. At least8 years working experience in training.
3. Having worked for an international company in China before, familiar with both German and China style.
4. Trainer or teacher skills.
5. Experience with Siemen, Bosch.
6. Office software
7. Strong communication skills
8. Able to work under the pressure
1. Responsible for managing the activities of project development in NPI stage, and necessary work during the project lifetime, following up APQP/PPAP procedure.
2. Responsible for project financial target (CM, EBITDA, BOM cost, Capex, Start-up/ Development Spending) achievement.
3. The interface of company and customer or appointed OEM.
4. Manage the launch activity considering the customer’s input (Project timing, design, quality etc.) through the development phase.
5. Communicate and report the project performance to management level with concerned.
6. Ensure the implementation of the APQP procedure to the project team members, and conduct APQP meetings with team.
7. Co-work with sales/commercial management and manufacturing functions for all launches.
8. Assist in identifying cost savings and quality improvement opportunities to meet customer and Automotive requirements.
9. Ensure that complaints are followed up and that satisfactory solutions are obtained for customer.
10. Frequently travelling for visiting customer design center and the facility.
1. Technical or Engineering undergraduate education background, a master degree is preferable ;
2. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar high profile position within the automotive industry. (metal stamping /sheet metal experience is preferred but no must)
3. Proven and successful track record working in a similar role within the automotive industry such as plant or tiers suppliers.
4. Fluency in speaking, understanding, writing and reading both Chinese and English.
5. Good interpersonal skills and ability to work across a number of disciplines in a professional and effective manner.
6. Ideally, experience in working effectively with a “Western” multi-national organization.
7. Ability to work in an unstructured and frequently pressurized environment.
8. High degree of self-motivation.
9. Understanding of and ability to work with various aspects of the business.
10. Mechanical Engineering Degree Preferable.
11. Familiar with APQP/PPAP and Project Management.
12. PC experience with MS Office and MS Project software is necessary, basic skill of reading the 2D/3D data;
4.report to 总经理