1. Managing Blades Application team on setup projects & regular DOE support that cope with BU strategy
2. Interfaces with R&D, manufacturing engineering & production personnel to develop solutions & ensure implementation
3. Provides technical support in determining feasibility of the product for customer requirements
1. Solid application & customer support experience, preferable to have dicing experience
2. Strong project management skill
3. Bachelors Degree or above
1. Support customer and manufacturing site for issue addressing and evaluation relative with contactor
2. Pro-active identification of new requirements by directly contact with our customers
3. Independent technical clarification of customer inquiries in directly contact with the customer
4. Clarification of technical feasibility in accordance with the customer requirements in close cooperation with Engineering
5. Technical advisory for Customers and technical cooperation with Sales & Service
6. Ensuring customer satisfaction by finding fast and creative solutions to contactor requirement
7. Keeps the Contactor forecast up to date on bi-weekly basis
8. Close teamwork with Handler Sales Team
1. Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, with several years of professional experience in the relevant field
2. Experience in the Test Contactor business is a plus
3. Capability to read mechanic drawing, basic knowledge on mechanic software using
4. Good fine-tune skill and interpersonal skill
5. Ideally at least three years of professional practice in the field of ATE
6. Fluent English skill is necessary for international communication
7. Very structured and organized way of working
8. Willingness to travel to subsidiaries and customer sites
9. Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
10. Strong team spirit, resilience and assertiveness and creativity
1. Manage R&D team on daily and setup projects activities
2. Product Development cope with Business Unit product roadmap
3. Engineering & Re-engineering assigned product from Business Unit
4. Product Improvement per assigned focus topics from Business Unit
5. Collaboration with cross functional team per yearly/quarterly setup projects
6. Budget control for department expenses
1. 5 to 7 years working experience in a market driven engineering company working with marketing and engineering program management. May have worked directly with customers
2. Strong innovation, communication, interpersonal, negotiation, coaching skills
3. Effectively interact with subordinates, functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas
4. Masters in Materials Science Engineering or Chemical Engineering, PhD preferred
四、美资500强半导体公司——Advanced Process Engineer
1. Regular customer application/Quality support
2. Support machine demo/benchmark prioritized by marketing
3. Strong technical skill, on site investigate and troubleshoot
4. A few process develop works in lab, innovative and creative solution work out
5. Be able to guide field to conduct process optimization and solve problem eventually
6. Be able to collaborate with SG/FW to work on R&D tasks
1. Above 3year wire bonding experience
2. Be familiar with K&S bonder
3. Be familiar with Copper/Silver/Gold wire bonding process
4. Process background or related working experience is preferred
5. Positive attitude and good working passion
6. Adopt to dynamic work environment and be able to work under pressure
7. Bachelor degree is a must, mechanical or electronic background, or other related
8. Be sensitive with approaching those candidates who are still serving for our customers
1. Making a sales plan
2. Identifying potential customers in target market and segments
3. Mapping DMU’s within the potential customer
4. Identifying relevant people/individuals at the potential customer
5. Build relation with the identified relevant individuals
6. Build networks and position with interest groups and relevant communities
7. Identify and qualify potential business with potential customers
8. Reach a strategic alignment with potential customer on potential project goals, scope and expected service levels
9. Develop business proposal together with the organization
10. Work out business case for potential customer and internally to be approved
11. Check and present proposal with customer (different stakeholders) and fine-tune the proposal
12. Close the deal
13. Hand over deal to MAG45 project management and operation
1. Bachelor degree in business administration/university
2. Degree in engineering or related area. MBA can be an advantage
3. At least 3-5 years of experience in an international sales environment with relevant supply chain management, maintenance management tools and systems and process management experience on industry level
4. Professional in at least two languages: Mandarin an English
5. High abstraction level. Good at listening and making the complex very simple
6. Valid passport. Travel abroad is required
六、某瑞士企业——Regional Sales Manager Automotive
1. Develop new customers in automotive industry; grow up new business opportunities from both the existing and potential customers
2. Develop and implement the business development plan
3. Achieve sales budget. Apply company's sales strategy
4. Keep close contact with the customers & provide satisfied service to them.
5. Collect and analyze the marketing and competition information for decision marketing
1. > 3 years sales/ PM experience in automotive industry, especially power train related.
2. Bachelor degree of power train/ automotive/ mechanic engineering or equivalent will be plus.
3. Work with great passion and like challenges
4. Honest, self-motivated, open-minded, responsible, result oriented.
5. Good communication and presentation skills
6. Proficient in both spoken and written in English Requirements:
1. In close collaboration with key stakeholders, to medically monitor clinical development
2. To provide medical expertise and lead as required:
documentation including but not limited to the IB, clinical summaries, response to queries from the regulatory authorities, clinical study synopses and protocols,
Discussion and conclusion on Clinical Study Reports and to ensure the coherence on the interpretation of the data.
3. To monitor & facilitate the conduct of clinical studies, to alert the project team to any safety issues which may have a potential impact on the clinical development of the product or its target market。
4. To be co-responsible with clinical operations of clinical trials and proactively identify potential problems of a clinical nature that might have a deleterious effect on program's timely completion and report these to the project team。
5. To propose upon consultation with clinical operations pragmatic solutions to insure the efficient ethical & quality conduct of clinical trials
6. To establish and maintain professional relationships between the company, external medical experts and key opinion leaders and to represent Drug Development at investigators' meeting or expert panels as required 。
1. Intimate knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
2. An understanding of the drug development process.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
4. Good computer literacy.
5. Travel as required
1. Prepare training.
2. Self-responsible at group.
3. Training at customer and in Suzhou.
4. General training.
5. Training of employee.
6. Support for making instruction manual.
7. Built up instruction manual in Chinese.
1. Bachelor degree in mechanical filed.
2. At least8 years working experience in training.
3. Having worked for an international company in China before, familiar with both German and China style.
4. Trainer or teacher skills.
5. Experience with Siemen, Bosch.
6. Office software
7. Strong communication skills
8. Able to work under the pressure
1. Responsible for managing the activities of project development in NPI stage, and necessary work during the project lifetime, following up APQP/PPAP procedure.
2. Responsible for project financial target (CM, EBITDA, BOM cost, Capex, Start-up/ Development Spending) achievement.
3. The interface of company and customer or appointed OEM.
4. Manage the launch activity considering the customer’s input (Project timing, design, quality etc.) through the development phase.
5. Communicate and report the project performance to management level with concerned.
6. Ensure the implementation of the APQP procedure to the project team members, and conduct APQP meetings with team.
7. Co-work with sales/commercial management and manufacturing functions for all launches.
8. Assist in identifying cost savings and quality improvement opportunities to meet customer and Automotive requirements.
9. Ensure that complaints are followed up and that satisfactory solutions are obtained for customer.
10. Frequently travelling for visiting customer design center and the facility.
1. Technical or Engineering undergraduate education background, a master degree is preferable;
2. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar high profile position within the automotive industry. (Metal stamping /sheet metal experience is preferred but no must)
3. Proven and successful track record working in a similar role within the automotive industry such as plant or tiers suppliers.
4. Fluency in speaking, understanding, writing and reading both Chinese and English.
5. Good interpersonal skills and ability to work across a number of disciplines in a professional and effective manner.
6. Ideally, experience in working effectively with a “Western” multi-national organization.
7. Ability to work in an unstructured and frequently pressurized environment.
8. High degree of self-motivation.
9. Understanding of and ability to work with various aspects of the business.
10. Mechanical Engineering Degree Preferable.
11. Familiar with APQP/PPAP and Project Management.
12. PC experience with MS Office and MS Project software is necessary, basic skill of reading the 2D/3D data;
1. To lead project department to provide quik, accurate estimatation and best process, reply new techniques, improve management efficiency and brig down manufacturing cost to the most competitive level.
2. To lead and implement tight control on OT and min sub contracting.
3. To ensure& monitor all tool fabrication complete& delivery on time without quality problem.
4. Responsible on researching& to develop New Technology to support the group to take on more business.
5.Lead the department team to meet the set KPI's。
8. 作为Britax PMG亚太地区现有OEM客户的对应窗口，负责该地区的客户维护，新产品开发和其他相关商业活动。
1. 具备完整销售能力 : 销售计划的编制和执行，参与销售方案的制定与落实，销售队伍的遴选管理;